Elinchrom D-Lite RX 2 Head With Protection Cap
Whether you are new to lighting, already have speedlights or just want to take your photography to the next level, the D-Lite RX series provide all you need.
Ideal for small business applications, portraiture, for anyone interested in the art and creativity of lighting, these Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of satisfactory service and pleasure but also allow the upgrade to more advanced units if necessary.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone__ iPad__and iPod Touch__via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software** such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Firmware update option.
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software are required.
D-Lite RX Facts
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Rubberrised large handle with spare fuse storage.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
Elinchrom D-Lite RX 2 Set To Go With Stands Set Content :
- 1_ D-Lite RX 2 (20486)
- 1_ Synchron Cable PC-3.5 / 5 m (11088)
- 1x 3m Power Cables
- 1x Modelling Lights
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.