GODOX 600WS STUDIO FLASH QS SERIES QS600II
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Use TTL wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16 or FT16 to wirelessly control the head's power, modeling light, triggering, and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
- Fast Recycling and Flash Duration
- The QSII series features 0.3 to 1.5 sec recycling and 1/800 to 1/2000 sec flash durations.
- Precise Power Adjustment
- Power can be adjusted from 1/32 to 1/1 in 50 steps in 0.1 increments
- The 150 W modeling light has 3 modes: Off, Proportional, and Percentage (5 to 100%)
- Slave Trigger Modes
- The flash head has Off, S1, and S2 slave trigger modes. The head can sync with cameras that fire one pre-flash.
- Easy Operation
- Keyboard and multi-function buttons
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions
- Safe and Reliable
- Glass flash tube and modeling light cover and precise power isolation.
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||600 Ws|
|Guide Number||249' (76 m) ISO 100|
|Color Temperature||5600K (+/-200K)|
|Recycle Time||0.3 - 1.5 sec|
|Flash Duration||1/800 to 1/2000 sec|
|Flash Variability||1/32-1/1 (5.0-10) (50 steps in 0.1 increments)|
|Modeling Light||150 W
3 Modes: Off, Proportional, Percent (5-100%)
|Flash Ready Indicator||Buzz sound|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Triggering||Sync cord, test button, slave triggering, wireless control port for optional radio system|
|Wireless Control||Built-in Godox 2.4 GHz X System, 32 channels with 16 groups
Optional Wireless TTL X1 transmitter
Power remote controls XT16 or FT16
|Dimensions||Diameter: 5.5" (14 cm)
Height with Handle: 10.23" (26 cm)
Length with Lamp Cover: 20.1" (51.15 cm)
|Weight||6.4 lb (2.9 kg)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.