In these terms and conditions by M & C CO PTY LTD T/A Photo Equipment Store (Term: Photo Equipment Store):
Photo Equipment Store is committed to providing a quality, an easy and convenient method of online shopping gateway for its customers and makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information contained in this website.
However, before you enter the website or use any of the our services, you must carefully read the Terms and Conditions set out below so that we both know what to expect from each other. You are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions if you proceed to access and use this service. Your usage of the site and/or placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Photo Equipment Store has several thousands listings in it's online store. Even though our staff working on their best on descriptions and photos there's still chances of mistakes. Our customer service phone number is 02 9547 1888, please let us know if you pick up some mistakes on description or photos, we will correct them ASAP.
Photo Equipment Store does not warrant any typographical errors, the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any material on this website. We are not liable for any error or changes in packaging, description, label or illustration of any product advertised within the Site.
By accessing information at or through this website each user waives and releases Photo Equipment Store to the full extent permitted by law from any loss, damage, claims, liabilities, expenses whatsoever arising out of, or attributable to, any content, goods or other material on this website.
If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you can not place orders with us on-line. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under 18 years of age, we require that you obtain the consent of your parents or guardians before providing us with any information or making any purchase enquires.
Photo Equipment Store reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice to you. Users that do not fully agree with these Terms and Conditions should immediately exit this website.
1. STOCK AVAILABILITY
If stock becomes unavailable after an order is placed online, we reserves the right to either place the order on backorder (which may vary and depends on the next available shipment), or cancel the order with an official notice.
2. IMAGES and SPECIFICATION
All pictures and specifications on this website are for illustration and information purposes only and may vary from the actual product. Photo Equipment Store will not accept any liability for defamation resulting from third party material on this website and is not liable for the actions of users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website or the suppliers of goods purchased from this website.
Images, photos, designs, logos and product copy are either property of, or used with permission by Photo Equipment Store and are protected by copyright, trademarks, intellectual property right laws and other applicable international treaties. It may not be copied or used without the written permission from www.photoequipmentstore.com.au and/or the owner which reserves all rights.
All prices indicated are GST inclusive and are subject to change without notice. Web pages are kept up to date whenever possible. All prices listed are accurate at the time of listing but may vary at time of order. The cost of postage listed on web-site is for Australia nation-wide delivery and must be paid at the same time you pay for the product in full. For oversized and heavy items or overseas shipment, we will inform you the postage and handling costs and obtain your consent before accepting your orders.
3.1 PRICE MATCH PROMISE
To apply for a Price Match, you can either visit our store or contact us online with proof of price (print-out or website link). All Price Match requests must strictly adhere to the below terms and conditions in order to be successful.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We will match any current advertised price
- M & C Co Pty Ltd T/A Photo Equipment Store reserves the right to obtain evidence of the advertised price.
- The price match request applies to one item and is not applicable on a commercial quantity.
- The price match request does not apply to ' Special Order Items ' or ' Non stock items'. Our promise includes products which are identical and in stock either online or in store.
- When assessing stock online please take into account the added cost of delivery to your location (if any).
- Any prices from Ebay or other similar marketplaces (ie Amazon, Gumtree etc) will not be matched.
- To be eligible for Photo Equipment Store price match, you must provide to the relevant store on the date of your purchase, evidence of any genuine Australian competitor’s who hold an authorised dealer account, advertised price for identical product (ie, same brand, colour, model and quality) as advertised in news letters, catalogue, website. The competitor must have, or had the identical product in stock at the time the product was enquired by you.
- The identical product must be a lower price than the advertised price or the price you paid for the product
- If your claim qualifies for Photo Equipment Store's price match, we will match the lower price.
- The price match may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
PRICE MATCH EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS:
- The price match does not apply to any products Photo Equipment Store does not carry.
- If you request a price match for an item on promotion (with bonus credit or bonus products), our staff reserve the right to provide you either a price match for the item or the item on promotion. You cannot receive both.
- The price match does not apply where:
- the lower price is conditional, or a price determined after the allowance of any amount for, or is part of a promotion involving, financing, installation, delivery, bundling, rebates, cash back offer, free or bonus offer, trade discount, stock clearance or any limited quantity promotion;
- the lower price is offered for a bulk purchase;
- the lower price is offered under any promotion with a third party (including, but not limited to, promotions with newspapers, exhibitions or other special events);
- the lower price is not available to the general public;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyer miles or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor on the basis that the product is a display stock only, end of line, seconds, refurbished/repaired lines, ex demo, limited quantity, clearance, trade or factory seconds, second hand or similar;
- the lower price is the result of an error by the competitor;
- the relevant Photo Equipment Store is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the lower price or the advertised product is available for purchase;
- the price match request must be submitted prior to the transaction being completed; and
- requests made by resellers will not be honored.
Eligible items electronic in nature and with moving parts are covered by a limited 1 year warranty. Warranty does not cover including but not limited to fabrics, textiles, papers, cards, plastics.
This limited 1 year warranty is claimable via Photo Equipment Store upon presentation of a receipt/ proof of purchase matching the item and showing the purchase date. Items purchased outside of the 1 year bracket and need repair, or items without proof of date of purchase will incur a repair charge as required.
Changing a product (meaning it has been modified or altered from the original state of purchase eg. cutting, welding, electronic modifications) voids this warranty.
This limited 1 year warranty covers manufacturing defects only during normal usage or items "dead on arrival". This warranty is not to be considered "like insurance" and does not cover including but not limited to damages incurred from wear and tear, damage via transit or postage (where insurance is not paid for - this is an insurance claim that will need to be submitted to the transport carrier), accidental damage via misuse, accident, environment/ natural causes, electrical surges, incorrect usage (for example inserting something in the wrong way, overloading or overusing beyond maximum limits), gravity and force. Photo Equipment Store recommends customers to fully insure their equipment with an insurance company should they be concerned about the previously stated causes of damage.
Photo Equipment Store reserves the final decision in regards to repairs. At Photo Equipment Store's discretion a repair service will be offered and available for all claims under warranty. All claims are to be submitted to email@example.com in writing via email, and our customer service team (02 9547 1888) will respond to your claim accordingly.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
We accept Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Bankcard if you are coming to our shop for purchase and pick-up.
We accept the following forms of payment for orders placed via phone or on-line:
5.1 Direct deposit / Electronic Funds / Telegraphic Transfers
Please make all direct deposit or funds transfers to the following account details:
Bank: NAB Bank
BSB: 082 465
Account Number: 73-984-4738
Account Name: M $ C Co Pty Ltd
Payment by direct deposit into NAB bank is the quickest way of confirming your order. Please enter your full name and order number as the reference in all funds transfers to streamline our processing of your order.
You may also choose to pay via PayPal into our account: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.3 Visa or MasterCard Credit cards
Your credit card details including the name on card, card number, expiry date and security code must be provided. Please note that Credit Card orders are charged at the time the order is made. Whilst Photo Equipment Store ensure the safety payment processing for its transactions with our customers, We will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner.
If your payment is not received within 7 days from the date that you receive your Order Confirmation, We reserve the right to cancel the transaction. Ownership of goods does not pass until accounts are PAID IN FULL. We will confirm acceptance of your order once your payment is cleared via an email and also notify you once the good is dispatched.
*Fraud Protection and Verification
For the protection of the credit card holder, phone or online orders are subject to our verification procedure. You are required to provide proof of ID and address to verify that you are the legitimate card owner.
A copy of ID and credit card is to be faxed or emails for approval. We reserve the right to refuse an order that the credit card details and address are not verifiable.
6. RETURN POLICY
You may return the faulty item with manufacturer's defect for replacement or refund within 7 days from date of product received. After this period has lapsed, we may opt to repair or replace (replacements are only given where we cannot repair the item and repairs take first precedence). We cannot accept the return of any non-faulty items under any circumstance, in particular to all memory cards, monitors, microphones or electronic items.
We are not obliged to refund nor accept returns for incorrect choice of purchase of change of mind. Due to the products nature, we stricktly do not accept returns for any types of battery and chargers.We may agree to exchange incorrectly ordered items if the package has never been opened or used. 15% restocking fee will apply for exchanges. No refund will be issued for freight, postage or insurance costs.
These terms and conditions are governed by, and you agree to submit to, the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia. These terms shall be interpreted and governed by the law of New South Wales, and any disputes in relation to them are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales.