Atomos Sumo 19" SE HDR Monitor, Recorder, and Switcher
With an upgraded 19" 1920 x 1080 QLED touchscreen display and 2000 cd/m² brightness, the Atomos Sumo 19" SE HDR Monitor, Recorder, and Switcher maintains the same 4K recording, monitoring, and switching capabilities of its predecessor with a sharper and brighter display. Four 12G-SDI inputs and one HDMI 2.0 input can receive video signals up to 4K60 and support live quad-channel switching. Five-channel recording captures the input feeds as well as the live switching to create one output video for efficient viewing. Genlock and LTC timecode are also supported by the HDMI 2.0 and quad-SDI connections.
The Sumo 19" SE can record in ProRes RAW and 10-bit 422 ProRes/DNxHR encoding formats. RAW, Log, PQ, and HLG outputs from various cameras or gaming consoles can be processed by the device and mapped to display 10+ stops of dynamic range HDR in real time. This makes the Sumo 19" SE ideal for monitoring in the field by the director or client. Two XLR inputs with +48V phantom power support balanced audio recording with external devices. Included desktop feet, mounting supplies, and various power supply options allow you to easily integrate the Sumo 19" SE into your studio setup.
SE Upgrades and Features
- Upgraded 19" Quantum Dot OLED display with 2000 cd/m² brightness
- Live, quad-channel HD switching and recording
- Supports recording in ProRes RAW and 10-bit 422 ProRes/DNxHR
- HDMI 2.0 and quad-SDI support genlock and LTC timecode
- Works in HLG and PQ formats of HDR
Live Quad-Channel HD Switching and Recording
- Record four streams simultaneously as separate ISOs while cueing and switching in real time
- Record fifth channel of switched feel and display resulting in mixed output live on set (via HDMI or SDI)
- Switching is asynchronous and can be output with Atomos Connect 4K
- 10-bit processing takes RAW/Log/PQ/HLG output from camera or gaming consoles
- Maps to display 10+ stops of dynamic range in real time
Two XLR Inputs with Phantom Power
- Full-size XLR connections with +48 phantom power
- Connect two external microphones for balanced analog audio recording and monitoring
- Dedicated meters, gain controls, and adjustments for frame delay on each channel
- Mic or line level audio can be synced with embedded HDMI and SDI audio
Powering the SE
- Dual 4-pin XLR inputs for continuous dual battery power
- Includes BattWing mounting bracket for integration of V-mount or Gold mount battery 95Wh or larger
- Includes AC power supply, 12-16.8V DC input
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.