VSGO APS-C FRAME SENSOR CLEANING KIT
APS-C sensor cleaning swab 16mm×12pcs
Sensor cleaner 15ml×1pcs
Suitable for the professional cleaning of all kinds of APS-C DSLR sensor CCD/CMOS (sensor length≥16mm),high-quality lens,UV lens and color filter; Can also used to clean mobile phone screen,optical lens,computer screen,keyboard,glasses, etc.
Microfiber Cleaning Swabs
Delicate for sensor cleaning, extradordinary cleaning ability. Adopting superfine microfiber cleaning cloth as cleaning tongue piece, pricely sweep off invisible dust particles. The swab is also precisely processed, fitting the camera sensor perfectly for the ultimate clean. You can choose the correct size swab for your sensor and make sensor cleaning handy with faciity.
Each cleaning swab is vaccum sealed to ensure that no foreign particles are included.
Camera Sensor Cleaner
Remove stubborn stains with this professional, safe, clean and highly efficient German designed sensory cleaning formula. It can easily and safely remove stubborn stains on lens without damaging the coating.
As the sensor cleaner adopts ultrapure water, it is specialised for sensory cleaning, special gel-like texture with active cleaning ingredients. Even one drop can show its best performane, bringing you the purest cleaning experience.
The special leakproof design of the lens cleaner bottle effectively prevents leakage. It is easy to store and is highly portable.
Stable ingredients, non-corrosive, ultrapure liquid, non-toxic, non-alcohol based.
How do I know CCD/CMOS needs to be cleaned?
You can check this at home. Simply adjust aperture to F11, shoot a white piece of paper. Carefully observe the photograph at actual size (100%) to inspect whether there are black spots on it. If black sports appear, your camera sensor will need to be cleaned.
Enjoy the joy of cleaning
Follow the steps below and you will master the skill of sensor cleaning:
1. Choose a lean area, ajust camera to clean mode and take off lens.
2. Use professional VSGO air blower to blow dust away.
3. Take out cleaning swab and make the tongue piece form a 60 degree angle cleaning face with sensor surface. Gently drag one side to the other in a sweeping motion. Repeat in the opposide direction using the clean side of the swab (other side).
4. Change a new swab to repear step 3 until CCD/CMOS or lens is clean.
5. If stubborn stains remain, drop 1-2 drops cleaner on new opened swab, then use the slighly wetted swab to clean sensor or reflector, and clean again with another new unopened dry swab to absorb the probable residual cleaner.
6. Exit clean mode when cleaning is finished. Power off and install lens. Keep camera in appropriate camera bag or cabinet.
7. Enjoy your clean sensor and take better photographs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.