SR-EA2U USB-C Audio Interface w/ 3.5mm TRS / TRRS Mic In, Headphone Out for Mobile Devices, Computer
- Low-profile, Device-Mountable USB-C Audio Interface for 3.5mm Microphones with TRS and TRRS Microphone Compatibility and Plug-In Power
- Ideal ultra-portable audio interface for USB-C Android Smartphones or Tablets, iOS Devices, Computers, and more
- 3.5mm Headphone Out for Real-Time Monitoring and Playback with Headphones or External Powered Speakers
- Ideal for 3.5mm Lavaliers, Mini Shotguns, Wireless Systems, and other Mics to use with Video, Audio, Streaming, and Virtual Meeting Applications
- Plug-and-Play to USB-C Mobile Devices and Computers with No Drivers Required or Additional Software Needed, and Easily Adaptable to USB-A
The Saramonic SR-EA2U is a powerful low-profile, device-mountable USB-C audio interface for TRS and TRRS microphones and other audio sources. Ideal for mobile content creators, it is perfect for USB-C Android devices, iOS devices, Computers, and much more. It provides plug-in power for microphone and features a 3.5mm output for real-time monitoring and playback with headphones, or to connect to powered speakers. Ultra-compact, extremely lightweight, and easy-to-use, it is compatible with USB-C devices of all kinds.
An Ideal Mobile Audio Interface for 3.5mm Microphones and Audio Sources into USB-C Devices
The SR-EA2U features a female 3.5mm microphone input with plug-in power, and a tactile TRS / TRRS switch allowing you to use any 3.5mm microphone. Perfect to connect your lavalier, headset mic, wireless mic receiver, mini shotgun, or any microphone with a 3.5mm output. You can also plug in any 3.5mm audio source, or an external mixer, like the Saramonic AX1 or SmartRig+. It doesn’t matter if it’s TRS or TRRS, battery-powered or plug-in powered, the SR-EA2U is ready to record.
3.5mm Headphone Output for Real-Time Monitoring and Playback
Mics and audio adapters for smartphones and tablets are nothing new, but one problem exists with most: There is no way to monitor in real-time, or playback without removing the mic. The SR-EA2U solves this problem with a female 3.5mm headphone out, allowing real-time monitoring while recording, and allowing playback without removing the interface.
Easy-to-Use with Plug-and-Play Compatibility, and Easily Adaptable for USB-A Devices
A truly plug-and-play device with no drivers or extra software to install. The SR-EA2U features plug-and-play use with Android, iOS and other USB-C devices and is class-compliant for use with Computers of all kinds. Simply plug-in to your USB-C port, plug in your mic and headphones, and start recording. The SR-EA2U is also adaptable with inexpensive USB-C female to USB-A adapters (sold separately) for use with USB-A computers and more.
1 x SR-EA2U Audio Interface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.