Pocketwizard NIKON MCDC2 Remote Pre-Trigger Cable 90cm
- For Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Terminal
- For all PocketWizard Radio Triggers
- Remote On/Off: Plus III, later MultiMAX
- Remote On/Off with FlexTT5 as Receiver
- Add PTMM Adapter to Make Pre-trigger
- Includes MSMM Adapter
- Use with All PocketWizards with MSMM
The Pocket Wizard N-MCDC2-ACC 3' Nikon Remote Camera Cable for Nikon is used with the Pocket Wizard MultiMAX, FlexTT5 or Plus III transceivers to provide remote shutter activation as well as "wake up" function to Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection, such as the D90, D5000 and D7000.
When the camera is attached to the MultiMAX/FlexTT5 transceiver and another PocketWizard transceiver sends the firing signal, the camera will be remotely fired on command. When transmitting from a MultiMAX, pressing a Zone button can also activate or deactivate the remote MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to electronically ready the camera for the next firing. This is necessary when using the MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to fire Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection.
- Necessary when using the MultiMAX, FlexTT5 or Plus III to fire Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection (as of this writing this includes D90 & D5000)
- Keeps camera 'awake', and the 'awake' function can be activated/deactivated from the transceiver
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.