Manfrotto Nanopole Lightweight two-in-one Portable Stand & Boom Polec MS0490A
- Lightweight and compact, but robust at the same time
- The column can be detached from the base and used as a boom
- Provided with hook for sandbag and levelling leg
- Max payload: 1,5Kg (3,3lb)
- Attachment: 16 mm (5/8”) male top stud with 3/8” or 1/4” thread
Manfrotto Nanopole Stand is a new lightweight stand, with a payload of 1,5Kg and outstanding stability. It’s a two-in-one product: the central column is detachable and easily turns into a hand held boom. To detach the pole from the stand it’s easy and fast: simply press the button with the logo and detach the pole.
Manfrotto Nanopole Stand is suitable to a great variety of situations and provides exciting new possibilities to the photographer. It is provided with a hook for sandbag and a levelling leg that allows its use also on uneven surfaces. It is the the ideal lighting support for use on location or in studio.
|Top Attachment||1/4" screw, 3/8" screw, 5/8" (16mm) stud|
|Closed Length||49 cm|
|Footprint Max Diameter||100 cm|
|Maximum Height||195 cm|
|Min Height||49 cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.