Manfrotto Manual Follow Focus for 15mm rods MVA511FF
- Zero backlash mechanism guarantees precise control of the lens
- Hard stops available to limit the focus range between two points
- compatible with 15mm Rods
The Manfrotto follow focus features a zero backlash mechanism (no play between FF and lens movement) that allows the operator to pull focus precisely. It has hard stops that can be used to select a focus range between two points when needed. The gearbox direction is changeable, as well as the position of the follow focus once mounted on the rods, so it can be used with different lenses. The hand wheel has a standard square socket for attachment. The follow focus can be mounted on all 15mm rods and it is perfect in combination with Manfrotto Sympla 2.0.
The follow focus is supplied with:
• One 50 tooth/0.8 module drive wheel
• One Ø35 mm friction wheel
• Two marking disks (one assembled and another in the box)
• A 3mm Allen Key
• One gear ring
|Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Maximum Working Temperature||60 C|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-20 C|
|Pan Bar Included||No|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.