LEOFOTO INDEXING ROTATOR HEAD DH-55
This is an indexing rotator, a rotating head that allows you to pan at 2.5 degree increments so you can take photographs that may be stitched together for a large panoramic image.
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- CNC Machined
- Laser Engraved at 2.5 degree increments
- 10 detent intervals: 5 degrees (72 stops), 10 degrees (36 stops), 15 degrees (24 stops), 20 degrees (18 stops), 30 degrees (12 stops), 36 degrees (10 stops), 45 degrees (8 stops), 60 degrees (6 stops), 90 degrees (4 stops)
- Fits into any Arca Swiss ball head (not included)
- Includes a quick release plate (arca swiss)
- Diameter: 60mm
- Height: 26mm
- Top Mounting thread: 1/4"
- Bottom Mounting thread: 3/8"
- Weight: 220g
- Padded zipped storage case is included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.