Kase Revolution 72mm ND8 Filter with Magnetic Adapter Ring
- Color-Coded Filter
- Threaded Magnetic Lens Adapter
- Tempered Optical Glass
- Magnetic Stacking Supported
The 72mm KW Revolution Magnetic ND8 Filter from Kase is part of the color-coded KW Revolution filter system, which is based on the earlier Wolverine series design, and is fully compatible with Wolverine filters. The overall KW Revolution system features CPL and different grades of ND filters, all with color-coded filter frames for easy identification and swapping. The ND8 filters, including this 72mm version, are color-coded blue.
Increasing neutral density offers finer control in available shutter speeds or aperture settings for both still and video applications. Using a longer shutter speed makes it possible to increase blur to convey a sense of movement. Increased density also makes it possible to shoot using wider lens apertures, helping to isolate a subject from the background and increasing bokeh. This level of image control can help to create more cinematic effects in low to bright light.
- Shock-resistant optical glass
- Durable water-resistant coating for easy cleaning
- Front-threaded for use with conventional filters
- Includes 72mm magnetic mounting ring
- Compatible with 72mm Inlaid Adapter Ring, available separately
- NOTE: Wolverine magnetic filters are compatible with the standard magnetic mounting ring, but are NOT compatible with the Inlaid Adapter Ring.
What's in the box:
1 x Kase Revolution 72mm ND8 Magnetic Filter
1 x Kase 72mm Magnetic Adaptor
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.