Kase K150 Series150 x 150mm Wolverine Solid Neutral Density ND64 Filter (6-Stop)
Kase Wolverine filters are constructed from tempered, optical glass for shock resistance. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
A padded pouch is included for storage and transport.
- Compatible with a Kase 150mm Filter Holder or other filter holders that can accommodate 150mm wide, 2mm thick filters
- 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Attenuates infrared light to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times
- Tempered, optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Scratch-resistant, mold-resistant, and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Padded pouch for storage and transport
What's in the box:
1 x Kase K150 ND64 Filter
1 x Kase Filter Carry Pouch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.