Godox X2T-S Wireless TTL Trigger for Sony
Godox X2T Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with a built-in Godox X wireless radio system. X2T achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
- User-friendly design, and easy to operate:
- LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting buttons, and 3 function buttons to realize quick settings.
- Quick Lock Hot Shoe
- Bluetooth Support:
- Using your iPhone/Android-based cellphone, or iPad/Android-based tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modelling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, etc.
- Supporting TTL autoflash and professional functions:
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference with other nearby systems. (Reminder: Only when the wireless ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are the same, can they be triggered.)
- Fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modelling lamp, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Supports firmware upgrade via Type C USB cable, wirelessly triggered by 3.5mm sync cord jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery
- Flash Exposure Control
- TTL Autoflash: TTL
- Manual Mode
- Multiflash Mode
- High-Speed Sync
- Rear-Curtain Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +-3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Lock
- Focus Assist
- Modelling Lamp
- Wireless shutter: The receiver can control the camera shooting via 3.5mm sybc cord jack
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the focal lenght of the flash through the transmitter
- TCM Function: Converting the shooting parameter under the TTL mode to a value under the Manual mode
- Firmware Upgrade: Support program firmware upgrade via Typec C USB cable
- Memory function: As long as 2 seconds after setting parameters, the parameters will be remembered, and the original data will be recovered once restarted.
- Wireless Flash
- Transmission Range (approx.): 0-100m
- Built-In Wireless System: 2.4G Wireless Transmission
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Channels: 32
- Wireless ID: 01-99
- Groups: 5
- Display: Large LCD Panel, backlighting ON or OFF
- Dimensions: 72x70x58mm
- Weight: 90g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.