Godox FLS8 Fresnel Lens
The Godox FLS8 Fresnel Lens is a focusable optical modifier. The lens has a Bowens type mount. The inner diameter of the FLS8 is 8 inches (203 mm) and their adjustable light angles are 10-40°. When combined with video lights, the illumination intensity increases by 4 (wide angle) to 19 (narrow angle) times, respectively. The FLS8 is compatible with Godox LED lamps with Bowens mount, except for the M600D. For the M600D lamp, the FLS10 lens will be suitable.
- Using FLS8, in combination with continuous LED light, illuminance increases by 4 (wide angle) times to 19 (spot) times, respectively. A clear beam of light with a sharp and distinct shadow gives the image extraordinary texture and character.
- Variable Beam Angle- Beam thrown by FLS8 can be adjusted from spot 10° to flood 40°.
- Robust Construction- The ergonomic and sturdy build of the Godox Fresnel Lenses ensures minimized light leaks and rugged durability.
- Barndoors- Compatible with the Godox 8-leaf barndoors to precisely cut and shape the light for more creative expressions.
- FLS8 performs the best when paired with Godox LED lights. It’s compatible with the majority of Godox Bowens Mount LED lights. M6000 and M600Bi are incompatible owing to their particular mount rings.
1 x Godox FLS8 Fresnel Lens
1 x Carry bag CB44
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.