GODOX 90CM PARABOLIC SOFTBOX WITH BOWENS MOUNT P90H
The P90H is a high-temperature resistant version parabolic softbox.
- Adopts deep parabolic box design, which enables light to be sent out straight, and the brightness to be decreased progressively from the center to peripherals. This results in extremely even, soft and highly saturated light effects for shooting.
- Simple operation, great portability, great for a wide variety of applications
- Works like an oversized reflector, which is good for light concentration and gaining light effects with soft and high saturation.
- Diameter: 90cm
- Depth: 69.4cm
- Weight: 2.05kg (includes carry bag)
- Working Temperature of up to 85 degrees celcius
- Reliable and durable
- Long service life - the softbox adopts 16 premium metal rods
How to set up:
- Open softbox on a flat surface and symmetrically insert all 16 rods into the adapter ring
- Install reflective liner: attach the liner to the ring before attaching to the softbox itself
- Install inner diffuser: mount to the internal buttons one by one
- Install outer diffuser: align to the vecro edges
- Install softbox to the flash light using its bowens mount speed ring
This is an umbrella type softbox meaning that is is quick to assemble and dissemble (all rods are in place, you just need to stick the rods into the speedring), making it the perfect portable softbox for location shooting or great storage if you are tight on space.
1x 90cm Parabolic Softbox with 16 rods and softbox adapter ring (Bowens)
1x Inner diffuser
1x Outer diffuser
1x Reflective Liner
1x Carry bag/ pouch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.