Comica XLR Female to USB-C Interface Audio Cable Adapter
COMICA CVM-XLR-UC XLR Female to USB-C Interface Audio Cable Adapter
The XLR-UC audio-interface cable is used to record sound from a dynamic microphone or a battery-powered microphone into an Android smartphone or computer. The cable is compatible with Comica VP2/VP3 shotgun microphones, HRM-C handheld mic and similar mic.
Highly Functional Cable
The cable is compatible with Comica VP2/VP3 shotgun microphones, HRM-C handheld mic (for interviews), and similar microphones from other brands. It allows you to connect your COMICA VP2, VP3, RODE NTG2 NTG4+ shotgun microphone and HRM-C interview microphone. Please note this CVM-XLR-UC audio cable cannot provide power (including phantom power) to microphones, however it works well with dynamic microphones and some condenser microphones which can be self-charged or powered by batteries.
- USB-C microphone cable uses gold-plated terminals to reduce distortion and signal loss - minimises return loss
- XLR to Type C adapter, made by accurate CNC processing technology, metal mic for super shielding.
- USB C to XLR female microphone cable length is 6m
- The CVM-XLR-UC output cable is designed to connect a XLR microphone to a USB C device, it cannot power your microphone, nor can it provide phantom power. It can work well with dynamic microphones and some condenser microphones which can self-charged or powered by batteries. But if your microphone is a condenser mic without battery, it cannot be directly connected to a USB C device through our CVM-XLR-UC cable.
- In addition, there are some USB C devices' jacks do not support external microphone access, our CVM-XLR-UC couldn't work on them. Please confirm your device can allow external microphone access.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.