BENRO SD 150 X 170MM SQUARE FILTER MASTER HD Z-SERIES GND32 (S) WMC SOFT GRADUATED NEUTRAL DENSITY ND FILTER (GERMAN SCHOTT GLASS)
This Benro SD GND32 (S) WMC is latest graduated ND series of filters. The Benro GND (Graduated Neutral Density) Filter is transparent on one end and light-stopping on the other. This means that light can enter the lends evenly, and is usually used to decrease the brightness of sky, and to decrease the contrast between the sky and ground. There are different darknesses/ gray levels available The Benro GND filter has the advantage of high definition without off-colour and low reflection. It is a must-have for landscape shooting. 12 layers AR multi-coating decreases internal flare by glass. WMC stands for Waterproof Multi Coating, which is a waterproof anti-oil anti-scratch function.
Square filter size is 150 x 170mm with a thickness of 2mm and is applicable to general filter frames.
- Best optical material; optical glass with reliable stability
- High precision grinding with high definition
- No reflection and prevents glare
- ULCA - Ultra Low Chromatic Aberration Coating Technology: Comapred to traditional coatings with green or blue films, the film of the ULCA technology is close to colourless, with few colours cast to none with super low reflectance. This means that the influence made by the filter coating can be decreasted to the lowest possible, resulting in super high transmittance. The original light can be transmitted to the lens under any light rays.
- WMC - waterproof multi coating using the latest ultra-smooth surface to enhance water and oil repellency. The coating also has super hard anti-scratch properties which will not have any influence on imaging quality. Even if the filter is soiled with water or oil, the stains can be removed easily.
1x Benro SD 150 x 170mm GND32 (S) WMC Soft Graduated Neutral Density ND Filter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.