BENRO VIDEO HEAD S4
The Benro S4 Video Head weighs only 1.5 lb, is compact and capable of supporting cameras weighing up to 8.8 lb. It has 360° panning rotation for smooth camera moves. There are separate Pan and Tilt Lock levers for lock off shots. The sliding Quick Release (QR) plate helps to balance the camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR Plate. The S4 Video Head accepts 501PL compatible Quick Release plates, making it easy to find spares or replacements.
The integrated bubble level aids in setting up level horizons. The adjustable Pan Handle can be mounted to either side of the S4 Video Head using the built in mounting rosettes. The S4 Video Head can be mounted to Ball Adapters, Tripods and other Camera supports via the 3/8' threaded female receiver on the magnesium alloy flat base.
- Pan Drag/Lock Lever - S4: Adjusts tension and locks Head on 360 degree pan movement
- Built-in Bubble Level - S4: Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans
- R4 Quick Release Plate: Removable Quick Release plate with sliding adjustment for better camera balance
- Tilt Drag/Lock Lever - S4: Set tension control and lock of full front to rear tilt axis
- QR Plate System with Safety Lock - S4: Easy camera mounting and dismount for transport
- Interchangeable Pan Bar Handle - S4: With angular adjustment, fits on both left and right of head for convenient user control
Compactness and light-weight performance is the key to the design and features provided on the Benro S4 Video Head. Built on a Magnesium alloy flat base with 3/8" threaded mount they are ideal for virtually any tripod, monopod, ball adapter, slider or other support rig but were designed to be the perfect companion and part of every Benro Video Tripod Kit.
|Leg Lock Type||-|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.