Yongnuo Wireless Flash Trigger RF-603II
The new RF-603 II is improved and fully compatible to it's predecessor. The radio trigger now has buttons at the side for selecting the mode: off, automatic detection if receiver or transmitter and receiver only. Also the mode detection is improved. A new hot shoe locking system prevents slipping off especially while mounted on other triggers.
The RF-603 II is a multi-functional radio flash trigger which can be used to synchronically trigger studio lights, as well as a shutter release. Through the tranceiver based system each item can be used as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source each item.
The use of the 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in many countries and guarantees high transfer speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach up to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320 (depending on the situation sometimes it may reach to 1/250 or less)
A set consist of 2 equal transceivers. Both of them can be a receiver as well as transmitter. It can trigger 2 flashes at the same time with one set (one on the camera, and one off-camera flashgun).You can also buy additional transceiver(s) to trigger 3 or more flashed at the same time.
1. Works as a wireless shutter release control
- Auto focus, Continuous shooting, long exposure, half-way pressing, full-way pressing is supported
- If your camera doesn't have the hot shoe, you can use the related PC sync plug which can connect camera and receiver.
2. Works as a wireless flash unit trigger/receiver
- Offers the function of firing the flash speedlite
- Mount the transmitter into hot shoe of camera, connect the receiver with the flash speedlite, please half-way of shutter button to wake up the flashgun at the same time, the green signal light will be bright for some seconds, and then full press shutter button to fire the flashgun and take a picture. (This " Wake up " function is only support the flashgun which having the sleep mode.)
- One transmitter/receiver can trigger more than 2 receivers at the same time, so you can trigger more than 2 flashes at the same time. You can buy extra receivers depends on your flashgun.
- Using the Flash PC Sync Cable, the transmitter can wirelessly synchronously trigger the off-camera flash(es) which is mounted on the receiver(s). At the same time, you still can use the camera hot shoe for another flash.
3. Wirelessly trigger studio flash
- Using a studio flash sync cable the transmitter can wirelessly and synchronously trigger your studio strobes.
4. Transceiver system
- The transmitters can be used as receiver or transmitters which is convenient and flexible.
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Transmission distance: 100m
- Channels: 16 channels
- Shutter release: half-press, full-press
- Shutter interface: 2.5mm socket
- Studio flash light interface: standard PC socket
- Max Sync Speed: 1/320 second
- Battery: AAA x 2(3V)
- Nikon: F6, F5, F90, F90X, F100, D3, D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2H, D2X, D3, D3X, D100, D200, D300, D700, D800, D300S
- Canon: EOS 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 5D, 5DII, 1D
- Manual flash mode only, no TTL support
- Suitable for Flash with " Sleep mode" function or those with " Wake up " function.
2 x Transceivers
1 x Shutter Release Cable
1 x User manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.