Teradek Bolt XT 1000 SDI/HDMI Wireless RX
- Zero Delay Video, no compression
- Can pair up to 4 x RX's with a single TX
- HDMI & 3G-SDI cross conversion
- 300m range
The Bolt XT satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility.
A key feature of the Bolt XT is its backward compatibility with any Bolt of the same range, Sidekick II / LT / XT, and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt XT includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorised receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up. With the Bolt XT line, Teradek has added an integrated NATO rail on the receiver, several 1/4”-20 and 3/8” mounting points, and an ARRI rosette on the transmitter to greatly improve available mounting options.
An all-new aluminium chassis further reduces the size and weight of the Bolt line, with receivers also allowing for integrated pass-through power. Available battery plate accessories include V- or Gold-mount, in addition to bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 plates on the Bolt 500 XT. Teradek has also replaced the internal antennas on the Bolt 500 XT transmitter with an external set to enhance wireless performance when operating in environments with large obstacles or heavy interference.
The Bolt XT, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to 4 receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyser to keep an eye on interference in your area.
What's in the box:
This comes with only 1 Receiver. You must have an existing Transmitter to pair this Receiver with and each Transmitter can pair with a total of 4 Receivers.
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter (3/8"-16)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Cable (A-Male to Mini-B)
- 1 x PSU 2-Pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
- 1 x HDMI 18in Cable (Type A to Type A)
- 1 x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 25cm
- Either No Battery Plate, V-Mount Plate (Male & Female) or AB-Mount (Male & Female)
- Video Outputs
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1 x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- SDI Ancillary Data Support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers. Please refer to: https://support.teradek.com/hc/en-us/articles/217446087
- Colour Sampling
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 8-bit
- HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay Tx To Rx: <0.001sec (without format conversion)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Test Pattern Generator Support: Yes
- Video Format Conversion Support: Yes
- Color Correction
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- Audio Compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Audio Input: Embedded Audio Input
- Dimensions: 89 x 138 x 24mm (3.5" x 5.4" x .95")
- Weight: 376g
- Construction: Milled Aluminium(Chassis) and regulation-compliant PCB, Plastic Cap
- Mount-ability: Multiple mounting options with M3 and 3/8" holes
- Http: None
- Configuration Interfaces: OLED Screen with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Switches: On/Off and Reset Switch
- Desktop App: Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
- Usb Interface Functionality: Upgrade via Mini-USB
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz, EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz, EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
- Rf Channel Selection: Auto only (NOT configurable)
- Encryption: AES-128
- Rf Power: 17dBm EIRP (with one 2 dbi TX antenna)
- Range: Up to 914m line of sight
- Unicast Multicast: Unicast / Multicast
- Noise Rejection: Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Power Input: 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
- Battery: None
- Nominal Power Consumption: 8.5 Watts (Measured at 1080p60)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 deg-C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.