Saramonic SR-NV5 Directional Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Red)
The Saramonic SR-NV5 is a professional XLR shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to video cameras, audio recorders, and DSLR and mirrorless cameras that have XLR adapters. Its short-length design is ideal for mounting to cameras but it’s also very effective for use on boom poles and stands. A Saramonic NV5-WS furry windscreen is included so you won’t have issues with wind noise when shooting outdoors. A short XLR cable and a foam windscreen are also in the box, so you’ll have everything you need to capture great sound.
The SR-NV5is incredibly easy to use and has no buttons or controls that you need to operate. It requires phantom power to operate, which can be supplied by certain cameras or by field mixers, like the Saramonic SR-PAX2. The NV5 is fully compatible with the Saramonic TX-XLR9 and SR-XLR4C wireless plug-on transmitters, which also supply phantom power. Both of those transmitters are remarkably inexpensive solutions for wireless shotgun use. The freedom and creative possibilities of using a compact, wireless shotgun are endless. For example, you can set up an elaborate wide shot where the NV5 is hidden from view and used to capture dialog.
This is an extremely lightweight professional microphone that delivers pristine sound quality — yet it’s remarkably affordable. It features an attractive red metal construction that’s durable and will survive the bumpy world of video production, whether it’s mounted to a professional broadcast camera or an entry-level DSLR.
- Professional shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound, eye-catching red metal construction is lightweight yet durable
- Short-length shotgun ideal for mounting on a camera but also effective when used on boom poles or stands
- Incredibly easy to use, no buttons or controls to operate
- A Saramonic NV5-WS furry windscreen is included for use outdoors in windy conditions
- XLR output cable and foam windscreen also included
1 x shotgun microphone
1 x short XLR cable
1 x foam windscreen
1 x furry windscreen
1 x rubber spacer
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -35 dB at 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB or more
Output Impedance: 2000 ohm
Power: 48V phantom
Output Connector: 3-pin XLR (Balanced)
Weight: 57.8 g (2.04 oz)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- NV5-WS Replacement outdoor high-wind furry windscreen for the SR-NV5
- SR-SMC2 Shock Mount with Cold Shoe, 1/4", 3/8", & 5/8" Mounting
- VWS High-Wind Blimp and Pistol Grip
- SR-XLR4C Plug-on XLR high-band VHF wireless transmitter with phantom power
- TX-XLR9 Plug-on XLR UHF wireless transmitter
- UWMIC9 (RX9+XLR9) UHF Wireless XLR Microphone System
- UWMIC9 (TX9+RX9+XLR9) UHF Wireless Lavalier + XLR Transmitter
- SR-VRM1 Compact plug-on XLR digital audio recorder
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.