Saramonic SR-AX101 - 2-Channel Passive Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
The SARAMONIC AX101 is a 2-channel XLR audio adaptor ideal for any compact camcorder with a built-in microphone jack.
It enables you to acquire professional audio from XLR outputs into a camcorder that has a 3.5mm (1/8") audio input.
Wide-variety of audio devices like balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamplifiers and more can be connected to the camera via this adapter.
The passive operation provides you superb sound quality with an extremely wide dynamic range, and no batteries or power source is needed.
- Inputs : One 1/8" (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input and Two balanced XLR inputs
- Output : One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Dual Trim Control Knobs : Adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording level
- Mono /Stereo Switch : Select mono or stereo output mode
- LINE / MIC Switches : Select LINE or MIC levels
- GND1/G ground switch : Eliminate ground hum and noise for getting the best sound
- Plastic Chassis with a 1/4-inch threaded Tripod Socket
- Passive Circuit Makes It Noise Free
- No Power or Battery is Needed
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Input Level MIC : -35 dBu, LINE :-10 - +4 dBu
- Output Level : General Mic Levels
- Frequency Response : 20Hz to 20 KHz (+/-1.5 dB)
- Dimensions : 87 (L) x 80(W) x 52(H) mm
- Weight : 191g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.