Manfrotto 290 ALU MONOPOD MM290A4
- 4 section leg allow compactness and portability
- Rock solid aluminum adjustable leg locks
- Upper disc with integrated 1/4” – 3/8” attachment for camera and head
- Rubber grip and angled wrist strap for secure, ergonomic operation
- Outstanding Premium Italian Style dictated by function
The 290 aluminium monopod is a lightweight, 4-section monopod that is the best solution in terms of compactness and portability. The fortified alloy tube, built in the exclusive D-shape, ensures additional stability for an enjoyable, creative shooting experience. It boasts a lightweight rigid upper disc with a versatile 1/4”-3/8” attachment for the camera and head. Comfortable and secure operation is also guaranteed thanks to the new rubber leg warmer and angled wrist strap.
|Min Height||49 cm|
|Max Height||151 cm|
|Legs Tube Diameters||15.5, 19, 22.5, 26 mm|
|Safety Payload||5 kg|
|Top Attachment||1/4" screw, 3/8" screw|
|Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Closed Length||49 cm|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Working Temperature||60 C|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 C|
|Pan Bars Included||No|
|Plate Type||fixed - with 1/4-20" and 3/8" screws|
|Upper Disc Diameter||60 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.