Kinotehnik Practilite 602 Smart LED Fresnel - Bi Colour
The Practilite 602 comes with an app for smartphones and is Bluetooth capable.
This remote function is cost-effective and especially useful for single-person shooters or small crews when a gaffer is not available. Also, it makes documentary shooting and field interviews more efficient as managing the lighting setup and adjustments can now be done with greater ease.
Greater light range
The classic fresnel lens provides greater light range than conventional LED fixtures. This enables wider shot angles and precise light-shaping without losing the LED output power/throw which is typically the case with barndoor-controlled fixtures. This compact and powerful light is designed to gather and throw as much light as possible through its 3.2" 80mm fresnel lens, providing you with unprecedented size to light output ratio.
Variable color temperature
In today "tungsten" anymore. Be it CFL, LED, halogen and other types of lighting, our Practilite 602 is just the right tool to adapt to these various lighting conditions.
Tune colour balance or brightness
From tungsten to daylight and any lighting situation in between, you just dial in the matching colour balance and tune the brightness manually or from your smartphone.
Flicker free, compact and durable
The Practilite 602 is flicker free, which allows for perfectly lit slow motion shots. The 602 is compact and durable. Its aircraft grade full aluminium CNC-machined construction allows safe, easy and cost effective transportation. The universal AC/DC power supply is internationally adaptable.
- Smoothly adjust brightness and colour temperature via smartphone or local controls next to bright OLED screen readout
- Manual quick draw beam angle control of 15-80 degrees enables increased throw distances
- Fresnel lens 3.2" (80mm), borosilicate glass
- Tuneable colour temperature from 3000K to 6000K
- Very high CRI ≤96
- Flicker free, allows for perfectly lit slow motion shots
- Max current draw 90W and long lamp life
- 100-240 VAC, 12-28 VDC, can be operated from V-mount and Anton Bauer batteries
- SafeBoost mode for increased light output
- Attaches to any standard 5/8" (16 mm) stud
- Universal umbrella mount built-in and barndoors included
- Dimensions: Housing diameter 4"/100mm, overall dimensions 10 x 17 x 15cm
- Compatible with third party 4"/100mm studio head light modifiers such as Profoto and Broncolor Picolite
- Speedring insert adapters for most manufacturers soft-boxes are available separately
- Universal AC/DC power supply
- Photometrics: up to 15000lx in spot mode, 4700lx in flood mode
- Silent hybrid cooling system
- Clean beam output without any visible artefacts due to state of the art COB technology
- Easily control up to 6 fixtures via effortless LE Bluetooth connection within 9m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.