K&F CONCEPT 58MM ND2-ND400 VARIABLE FADER NDX NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER KF01.070
This K&F Concept 55mm ND2-ND400 Variable ND Filter KF01.064 can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400 (1- 8.5 stop), reduces the amount of light reaching the film (Only one ND filters) without affecting the color. It has control of any lighting environment and allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. The Variable ND Filter is an especially useful tool when creating motion blur in moving water such as dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, rivers and crashing waves.
- The K&F Concept Variable Neutral Density filter can take the place of a range of graded ND filters which saves money and time
- Manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- High quality product made of import optics glass and resin,top level of transmittance. Metal sealing ring instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose
- Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color.
- Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
- Glass mounted with high pressure press technology.
- Made of high quality optical glass by K&F Concept technology.
- Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
- Extinction paint seiko manufacturing,To achieve the testing sights on military standard.
- This kit is compatible with all 55mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
- When using the ND filter to the maximum(ND400) or bigger degree density, it will appear "X" spot or a blur in the picture,this is a normal phenomenon.
(Suggestion:lower down the density value gradually and reduce the aperture, until the facula disappeared.)
|Type||Variable ND Filter|
|Filter Factor||ND2 - 400 (1- 8.5 Stop)|
|Material||ND Filter: Completed Professional Optical Glasses|
|Microfiber: Japanese Raw Material|
|Rotating||Yes; to vary density|
|Effect||Permits a longer exposure|
1 x K&F Concept 55mm ND2-ND400 Variable Fader NDX Neutral Density Filter KF01.064
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.