JJC FC-1II KIWIFOTOS MACRO FOCUSING RAIL
This JJC FC-1II Kiwifotos Macro Focusing Rail is ideal for photographers looking for a means to precise positioning of a camera in X and Y directional axes. This device allows highly sensitive and smooth adjustment of the camera's position without loss of stability and accuracy. Two 6.3" (16cm) rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward. FC-1II features an Arca Swiss quick release plate which is compatible with most cameras and camcorders. It also features a 90° swiveling Arca Swiss quick release clamp on top, which allows bi-directional control. A traditional 1/4-20" female thread is located in the base. It is compatible with most tripods and tripod heads. This dovetail mount is compatible with tripod heads using any Arca Swiss system.
- Features an Arca Swiss quick release plate
- Features a 90° swiveling Arca Swiss quick release clamp for bi-directional control
- Ideal for macro photography
- Equipped with two 16cm rails
- Allows movement of camera in four directions: right, left, forward and backward
- Compatible with most tripod heads via the 1/4-20" female thread and dovetail mount
|Maximum Load||2.5 kg|
|Length of X axis||16 cm|
|Length of Y axis||16 cm|
|Dimensions||186 x 163 x 89 mm|
|Thread Size||1/4'' - 20 Male & 1/4'' - 20 Female|
|Quick Release Plate||Arca Swiss|
|Net Weight||0.67 kg|
1 x JJC FC-1II Kiwifotos Macro Focusing Rail
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.