- Essential when shooting video in daylight conditions
- Supports 3.0 and 3.2" LCD with 3:2 4:3 ratio
- Two Framing modes: 3X Magnification and 1:1 Standard, can take pictures quickly
- Easy to install and remove with adjustable Frame and Mounting Plate, Swivel Screen Friendly
- 3X optical magnification helps observe fine details
- Well sealed hood blocks out the light while magnifying the frame for accurate color and focusing
- Arca Swiss ready base plate
- Compatible with battery grips
SWIVI viewfinder provides an extremely clear, magnified view. Essentially when shooting video in daylight condition.
It has 2 different modes: Magnification and Standard. Magnification mode provides a 3 times magnifying view on LCD. Simply flip up the eyepiece to use as a sunshade hood.
Rubber eyecup can be changed to different direction for different eye. Viewfinder attaches to the camera by using included adapter frame.
Attach the mounting plate on the tripod thread under the camera, the plate and the viewfinder frame can be adjusted all direction to fit different camera bodies. Even those equipped with battery grip.
Includes an adjustable rubber eye cup for user preference and comfort. The viewfinder attaches to your camera by using the included mounting plate.
Installing a Swivi viewfinder is quick and simple!
Start by attaching the mounting plate under your camera, then seperate the fram from the viewfinder and reverse it. Loosen the screws on the frame and plate side and insert the viewfinder frame into the plate. Adjust the frame front/rear vertical and horizontal to fit your cameras LCD(use the extension frame for battery grips). Tighten the screws on the frame and plate, make sure the viewfinder doesn't move. To remove the viewfinder simply loosen the screw on the plate side.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review