FOTOLUX MATTE BOX DIGITAL M-1
In still photography and video, the matte box is a device used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source in order to prevent glare and lens flare. It performs essentially the same function as a lens hood and also mounts in front of the lens, it includes adjustable fins or flank flags.
Another purpose of the matte box is to hold glass or plastic filters in place in front of the lens. The matte box are also made for Camcorder cameras and HD cameras for the same reasons as for film cameras. This matte box is supported by two rods that run the length of the camera.
- Model: M1.
- Color: mainly black.
- Material: durable aluminum and plastic.
- 100% brand new and high quality digital matte box.
- Compatible with industry standard 15mm rods.
- Adjustable height to fit different lens sizes and diameters.
- Top and side flags are all easily removable. Fits all lenses with filter thread not exceeding 77mm (not suitable for filter thread in 82mm or above).
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras, video cameras, HDV, DV, specially for HDSLR camera with movie function.
- Fit Rail diameter: 15mm.
- Fit Rail center to center distance: 60mm/2.36".
- Fit lens size: from 43mm to 77mm only.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.