BENRO CLASSIC TRIPOD KIT A1580FB1 ALUMINIUM
Benro A1580F Tripod - Classic Aluminium Tripod
- Benro Classic Aluminum Tripods utilize full magnesium alloy castings for greater performance, more stable vibration reduction and lighter weight than comparable aluminum alloys. Featuring the new Benro flip lever leg lock design, setup is faster and smoother than ever before. incorporating imported high-strength aluminum alloy specially processed to maintain light weight, strength, rigidity and economical performance.
- Tripods are extensively used in the field of photography for well-composed, high quality and blur-free images. The Benro A1580F is built under the classic series of tripods and ensures a rapid set-up while shooting. This sturdy tripod is ideal for use with both point and shoot and SLR cameras. Weighing 1600g, the Benro trivet is extremely lightweight and is easily portable. Besides this, the tripod also comes with the capacity to hold a load of up to 6000g which is almost thrice as much as its own weight.
- Integrated with an in-built spirit level, the Benro A1580F ensures uniform positioning of the trivet from the front, sides and back.
- Embedded with a compass, this tripod indicates you with accurate directions while shooting. Made for convenience, the tripod is apt for both professional and amateur photographers.
- On folding the Benro A1580F tripod, it measures a length of 482 mm. With this compact closed length you could easily fit the tripod into your kit when you go on long distance photographic journeys. Assisting you in exploring the various possible angles, this Benro tripod can be extended to a maximum operating height level of up to 1510 mm. Furthermore, you can also minimize the camera stand to a height level of up to 1290 mm for low angle photography.
- The four legged section of the Benro A1580F tripod offers an extra-secure support for your equipment. Adding to the comfort, the tips of these leg sections comprise of an interchangeable feet. You could fit stainless steel spiked feet or rubber feet with the 3/8 Screw Thread based on the location of shooting.
- To ensure an easy and jerk-free panning, the Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles and helps you shoot in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level. With the head mounting set screws you could be assured of an extra level of security when you attach the head to the tripod’s top plate. The head mount thread size of the Benro A1580F is 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16.
- The center column of the Benro A1580F tripod features a ridge-and-groove design to eliminate unwanted column rotation and can be quickly inverted to a low angle position. Equipped with a wing nut-style center column locking knob, you could alter the overall height of the trivet without any hassle. The bottom of the center column includes a column hook where you could hang additional weight for increased stability, especially during windy days.
- Designed with smart features, the Benro A1580F camera trivet can be easily set in just a flip of the aluminium quick lock leg levers. Apart from this, the anti-rotation legs allow for a fast and fumble-free assembling. Crafted to match the needs of innovative photographers, a thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip while carrying the Benro tripod.
- A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B1 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B1 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 26.4 lbs (12 kg), and only tips the scales at 14.1 oz (400 g) itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environment.
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism.
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque.
BENRO A1580FB1 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Benro A1580F Tripod
- Benro B1 Ball Head
- Tripod Case
BENRO A1580F SPECIFICATIONS:
|Number of Leg Sections||4|
|Maximum Diameter||25 mm|
|Minimum Diameter||15 mm|
|Maximum Height||1510 mm|
|Normal Height||1290 mm|
|Minimum Height||325 mm|
|Folded Length||482 mm|
|Maximum Load||6 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.