Wonderful 50L Dry Cabinet AD-051CH
- Exterior 334 x 328 x 573 mm
- Interior 310 x 330 x 538 mm
- Capacity: 50L
- Drawers: 3
And the Hygrometer show how wet inside the cabinet. Suggested humidity level is 40 -50%. for camera and lenses.
The cabinet should constantly connected to power. Once it detects the need of adjustment from humidity level, it will automatically turn on and dry up the cabinet.
Other time, the cabinet is on stand by mode and only consume very low energy level.
- Shape memory alloy spring, stable storage unit
- Automatic high efficient quiet dehumidification
- Can reach a low humidity level within two or three hours
- Advantageous dehumidification structure design enables stable work throughout the year, no influence by the temperature difference. And continuous moisture absorbtion during power failure period.
- No peculiar smell, and no environment pollution by adopting special absorbing material, at the same time, purifying the air in the cabinet during absorbing moisture.
- High safety no frost, no water dropping, no re-humidification, and no hot effects
- Excellent electricity saver
- Safe Humidity Control: Mechanical humidity controller has no limit, as the humidity arrives a set value, main power supply will be automatically cut-off
Just Right9 October 2017Living in the tropics I really needed a proper Dry Box. Grabbed the 50L as it is a great price, and managed to fit in lots of gear; 1dx, 7d, Hasselblad 500c/m, 3 zooms(incl 100-400),6 primes, 2 speedlights, and some filters. A little snug, but can get things out using the sliding trays. Ordered Thursday afternoon, Arrived in FNQ on the following Tuesday with a public holiday in between. Well done. English instruction sheets came with it. Easy.
Wonderful 50L Dry Cabinet AD-050CBy: Graham on 1 February 2015Once the item had arrived in Australia it was only a few days in transit to Cairns. Instructions in Mandarin were not helpful, despite the non-verbal illustrations. Too early to judge the reliability, value and quality… however it seems to be pretty good, so have rated it average.