Benro Ball Head B3
A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ball heads, the B3 Double Action Ball Head uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B3 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 18KG, and only tips the scales at 0.7kg itself.
- . Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- . Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- . Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- . An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- . Arca-type quick release adapter
- . Includes anodized aluminum PU-70 quick release plate (
50 x 38mm
- ) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type, PU-70|
|Load Capacity||18 kg|
|Number of Bubble Levels||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Pan & Tilt Range|
|Vertical Tilt||-45° to +90°|
|Dimensions||ø: 74.0 x H: 100.0 mm|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.25 x 4.6 x 4.25"|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.