BENRO CLASSIC TRIPOD KIT A1580TB1 ALUMINIUM
Benro A1580T Tripod - Classic Aluminium Tripod:
- Benro Classic Aluminum Tripods utilize full magnesium alloy castings for greater performance, more stable vibration reduction and lighter weight than comparable aluminum alloys. Featuring the new Benro flip lever leg lock design, setup is faster and smoother than ever before. incorporating imported high-strength aluminum alloy specially processed to maintain light weight, strength, rigidity and economical performance.
- This series of tripods are manufactured from high quality machined aluminium alloy with magnesium alloy castings. This is a fast, tough and reliable series of tripods ideal for nature, wildlife, landscape and location photography.
Adjustable Leg Stops - The tripod legs can be independently locked into place at different angles for shooting in cramped corners, on uneven surfaces or at ground level.
Reversible Centre Column - Allows for additional shooting flexibility and angles. The grooved centre column design eliminates unwanted rotation.
Head Mounting Set screws - Set screws provide an extra level of security when attaching the head to the tripod top plate.
Handgrip - The tripod has a comfortable padded grip on one leg lined with soft NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber)
Leg Locking - The Benro QLS (Quick Lock System) assists quick and easy set ups. The locks can be activated with a quarter turn for fast smooth operation.
Spirit Level and Compass - This ensures the tripod is level and the built in compass provides the co-ordinates for recording the exact location.
Centre Column Hook - A hook on the bottom of the centre column enables the user to hang additional weights at the tripods centre of gravity in order to increase stability.
Tripod Head - These tripods are supplied with matched Benro N series Ball Heads which incorporate the Arca Swiss quick release system.
- A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B1 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B1 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 26.4 lbs (12 kg), and only tips the scales at 14.1 oz (400 g) itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environment.
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism.
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque.
- Benro A1580T Tripod
- Benro B1 Ball Head
- Tripod Case
BENRO A1580T SPECIFICATIONS:
Number of Leg Sections 4
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other M & C Co Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.