Pixel 3rd Generation Wireless TTL Flash Trigger King Pro for Canon is suitable for Canon cameras. Using digital FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control. Compared to the previous two generations, the effective remote control distance improved significantly to 300M or above. Also, we have made a very big change in the functional operation.
Remote Control System
System Mode: FSK 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control System
Remote Control Distance: 300M or above
Wireless Channel: Fifteen fixed channels and one automatic channel
1. Support the power zoom function
2. Support group control function
3. Support exposure lock
4. Support three flash groups output different power flash
5. Support ratio output function
6. Support 1st curtain sync, high-speed sync
7. Support high speed sync 1/8000S
8. Support ISO, exposure compensation, FV lock and FP function
9. Support one transceiver to control several receivers
10. Support USB function
1. LED Display Output at a glance.
2. Multi-keys Settings. Each feature has individual buttons, simple and easy to use
3. Support more operation system to upgrade device firmware online, such as Windows, Mac OSX.
4. More stable and reliable hardware and software for the new upgrade.
5. Farther remote distance, control distance of above 300m.
6. More output mode combinations, you can always set each group to different flash output ratio.
7. More energy-saving design and the use of more reliable gold-plated metal battery clip as well as anti-lost battery compartment cover design.
8. King Pro uses a full metal structure design, more solid, hard as stone chime; external metal mounting bracket nuts, same as the design of flash bracket.
9. King Pro uses 15 fixed channels, 1 automatic channel mode; allow thousand sets of products to be used in the same area without interference.
10. King Pro uses two-color LED backlight, more easily to distinguish Master or Slave Mode.
11. More scalability SYNC output socket, camera can control camera shooting. Also, can control outdoor lights and studio lights.
12. More humane test flash for brightness output.
13. Support group to control the focal length of the flash.
Transceiver: Input support PC
Receiver : Output support TTL, Trigger Cable Interface
Transceiver: USB input
Receiver: USB, PC Cable Output Socket
Transceiver: AA x 2 (support 1.2V rechargeable battery)
Receiver: AA x 2 (support 1.2V rechargeable battery)
Transceiver: 500 hours
Receiver: 250 hours
Transceiver: 100 hours
Receiver: 120 hours
Transceiver: 1 piece
Receiver: 1 piece