The latest Digital RX series incorporates electronic know-how combined with high manufacturing quality at affordable prices. Highlights like feature control via MAC__/ WIN__computers, remote control with the EL-Skyport App for iPhone__ iPad__and iPod Touch__ ultra stable circuitry for consistent flash power, low sync voltage to protect digital cameras are just some of the many advantages of these series.
- EL-Skyport: Radio remote control and triggering! Set flash power and switch on/off the modelling lamp with the ELS Transmitter Speed and the optional ELS Transceiver RX.
- Unique control from an iPhone__ iPad__and iPod Touch__with the EL-Skyport App via the optional WiFi module.
- Remote your complete RX studio with the EL-Skyport Software*, control up to 4 studios of 16 units with EL-Skyport RX or access extra features like flash counter or flash delay for strobing effects.
- Ultra stable circuitry for absolutely consistent flash power.
- Unique dedicated Zoom Pro HD flash head for heavy-duty use.
- High Speed Zoom Action and Zoom Pro heads for fashion and general purpose photography.
- Precise digital power display to complement advanced technology.
- Digital power values compatible with the Elinchrom system.
- Modelling lamps proportional or independent with display.
- Fast recycling consistent with precision and stability.
- Optional remote control 2-way read out. Extension cables are available for tracking and wall installations.
- Surge resistant circuits, Auto-Dump, twin sync sockets, ready beep, sensitive photocell, anti shock edgings and fan cooled.
*The optional ELS Transceiver RX, USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.